Hear about the latest events
Sign up for regular updates on competitions, events, news and offers from London Bridge City.
Win a Borough Box Hamper in our Reception Areas
Our neighbours at Borough Box are offering a beautiful hamper of local treats just in time for Mother's Day on Sunday 11th March.
From the 2nd-8th March, find hampers in reception areas of 2 More London, 6 More London, Cottons Centre, No.1 London Bridge, Shackleton House and Counting House.
All you have to do to enter is fill in an entry card in the reception and drop it in the box.
Terms and Conditions:
Winners announced Thursday 8th March.
1. The promoter is: London Bridge City Ltd
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Entries are accepted from ages 18 years and below but must get permission from a parent of guardian in the case they win the competition.
3. Employees of London Bridge City and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via entry boxes in receptions of 2 More London,6 More London, Shackleton House, Counting House, Cottons Centre and No.1 London Bridge.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 8th March 2018 at 12pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, fill in an entry card with your contact details in reception of the building and put it in the box provided.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one hamper provided by Borough Box. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Borough Box reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. London Bridge City will judge the competition and decide on the winner by 8th March 2018.
14. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Bridge City and not to any other party.