Hear about the latest events
Sign up to London Bridge City newsletter for all the latest updates and offers.
Spianata Read Bread Week Competition
All you have to do is follow London Bridge City and Spianata on Twitter and retweet one of the competition tweets during Real Bread Week.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: London Bridge City Ltd
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Entries are accepted from ages 18 years and below but must get permission from a parent of guardian in the case they win the competition.
3. Employees of London Bridge City and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 4th March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, follow London Bridge City and Spianata Twitter accounts and retweet the competition tweet.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: lunch for two people at Spianata bakery on More London Place.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Spianata reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. London Bridge City will judge the competition and decide on the winner by 5th March 2018.
14. The winner will be notified by Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Bridge City and not to any other party.