Hear about the latest events
Sign up to London Bridge City newsletter for all the latest updates and offers.
Ice Cream Union Twitter Competition
If you're a ice cream lover, here's a Twitter competition for you.
We have teamed up with our friends at Ice Cream Union to offer you the chance to have your dream ice cream made. And that's not all! They'll even sell it at their market while stocks last.
If this sounds like your idea of heaven, tweet @LDNBridgeCity your ice cream idea for the chance to win!
Terms and Conditions below:
1. The promoter is: London Bridge City Ltd
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Entries are accepted from ages 18 years and below but must get permission from a parent of guardian in the case they win the competition.
3. Employees of London Bridge City and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 30th July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, tweet London Bridge City your idea for a new ice cream flavour to be made by Ice Cream Union.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: The winning ice cream will be made by Ice Cream Union. This will be given to the winner and stocked at their market stall (while stocks last) as the London Bridge City Summer Festival flavour suggested by the winner.
14.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Ice Cream Union will judge the competition and decide on the winner by Friday 4th August 2017.
16. The winner will be notified by Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Bridge City and Ice Cream Union and not to any other party.